Swiss Alps - The Best Slopes in the World
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Shred the most insane terrain of your life with WSA in the Swiss Alps! Stay in our favorite mountain hostels in either Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen or Grindelwald. Fly into a nearby airport and get ready for the experience of a lifetime!
- 3 day, 2 nights in our favorite mountain hostels near the slopes
- Discounts to extreme sports, such as Skydiving, Canyon Jumping and Paragliding
- WSA's Swiss Alps Destination Guide with 3-day recommended itinerary, crafted over 10 years by our travel experts
Experience the wonder that is the Swiss Alps! With the WSA Detour, we include the expert insider knowledge we've developed over a decade coming to the beautiful Alps. Select a time December, January or February to ski, or come in the summer/fall months, the "secret seasons" to take in incredible views and hike through the Alps breathtaking nature.
Your accommodation will be located in Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen or Grindelwald. These are three towns are easily connected by public transport. The most popular (and default) hostel option is Interlaken but if you would prefer Lauterbrunnen or Grinderwald just note that in the additional notes section when booking
WSA SWISS ALPS DETOUR INCLUDES:
- Two nights accomodation (but we recommend adding 3rd night option in your booking to allow two full days of skiing or hiking)
- Packet write up with recommendations, price information and routes
- Full time WSA concierge service and travel consulting
- Canyon Jumping €120
- Paragliding €170
- Skydiving €370
- Heli-Skydiving €405
I had such an awesome weekend with my WSA group! Our leader was so great, really cool and nice. We got to see everything and it didn't feel rushed at all.Gerty Flagg, Keene State College ~ Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.