Rome - The Eternal City
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Our DIY Rome tour gets you into the Colosseum, Ancient Forum, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica all without standing in line. Don't forget our top recommendations for pizza, panini, espresso, and gelato!
- Skip the line entry into the Colosseum & the Vatican Museums
- Top-rated hostel accommodations
- All roads lead to Rome: In a city known for having the some of the best culinary creations in the world we provide the local insider info to discover the best of the best for pizza, gelato, wine, and pasta
WSA Detours allow for you to show up and have all the fun, and none of the headache. These newly updated Detours help you know all our favorite places in Rome.
- 2 nights in our favorite hostel in Rome
- Skip-the-line entry into the Colosseum and Forum
- Skip-the-line entry into the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Guidebook chapter for Rome researched and compiled by Andy Steves
Travel insurance is important. Insure your trip here with World Nomads - they've got great options to get covered.
VENICE CINQUE TERRE PISA FLORENCE
ROME Tour the best of Italy on our Italian Extravaganza! Dive into the best pesto, pasta, pizza and gelato you've ever tasted. And enjoy a fun guide while exploring these amazing cities.
Experience the best Italy has to offer on a 10-day whirlwind adventure through Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Pisa and Rome! - More Info
Bogi is a great guide. She was everything you could want in a guide plus more. She was fun, cool, and the best part- knowledgeable. She really made the trip great. We got to the hostel late and she was able to rearrange our schedule so everyone could go caving. After caving we were picked up by Bogi (thank goodness because figuring out Hungarian public transportation is really hard if you don't speak Hungarian). WSA made sure to include super cool things- caving, thermal baths, bus tickets, escape games and the hostel. I would definitely do this trip again. Bogi was fun and flexible, we didn't have to stick to a tight schedule and we were able to do things that we wanted to do like the Liberty Statue. She is great, WSA is lucky to have her.Cheyenne Hodur, Drake University ~ AIFS Richmond, Spring 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.