Portugal - Albufeira, Lagos, Cabo San Vicente and Ponta Piedade
Guided Weekend TripBook Now
Our friends at We Love Spain offer you the most beautiful, fun, and exciting trip to two of Portugal´s most famous cities: Lagos and Albufeira! Cruise down the coast on a Crazy Pirate Ship, plunge into crystal clear waters, and make tons of incredible new international friends on this unforgettable weekend!
Use the code WSA10 for €10 in savings when you book
- Cities: Albufeira, Lagos, and visits to Cabo San Vicente (Sagres) and Ponta Piedade (Lagos)
- 3 different breathtaking beaches with crystal clear water
- Luxury Apartment Hotels with Kitchen. Outdoor Pool, Indoor Pool, Bar Lounge, Restaurants
- Bar Tours both nights with Free Entrance into bars and Exclusive VIP entrance in Club
- Optional sailing on a pirate ship & speed boat ride (€25, 2 hours)
If your date isn't included, email us
and we'll try to squeeze you in!
Meet Your Tour Guide:
Friday: Departure from origin city, check-in Albufeira, free time beach/pool, optional boat tour, optional night tour
Saturday: Cabo San Vicente, Sagres (“the end of the world”), Dona Ana Beach, Free time, Ponta da Piedade (Lagos), Free time, return to hotel, rest/free time, optional night tour
Sunday: Checkout, Dos Pescadores beach, Free time in historic center of Albufeira, beach/shopping/lunch etc., Return to origin cities
- Comfortable Private Transportation
- Apartment Hotel accommodation with Kitchen. Outdoor Pool, Indoor Pool, Bar Lounge, Restaurants
- Three days of 3 Sun-Kissed beaches: Santa Eulalia Beach + Dona Ana Beach Lagos + Dos Pescadores Beach
- Other visits in Albufeira city center, Lagos city center, Cabo San Vicente "The End of the World" (Sagres), Ponta da Piedade (Lagos)
- Bar Tours both nights with Free Entrances and Exclusive VIP entrance in club!
- Fun and Professional We Love Spain Guides and Coordinators (English/Spanish)
- Professional, Fun Photographer (Albums posted on WLS Facebook Page)
- Travel Insurance
*Optional sailing cruise in pirate ship and Speed Boat through caves with stop for swimming -22€
* Meals and Drinks are not included
Find more information and book with our friends at WeLoveSpain.org.Book Now
The most fun, exciting, educational, and craziest weekend I had during my semester abroad. You definitely get the maximum bang for your buck with WSA. WSA provided me with an unbelieveable weekend in Budapest. After hearing from my friends about their amazing experiences on WSA trips, I had to see what all the hype was about. I chose to take part in a WSA weekend in Budapest, and I loved every minute of it. The guide, Bogi, was the best! WSA is the perfect blend of an educational/tourist expereince while also allowing for sites off the beaten path as well as kickass nightlife. You won't regret a trip with WSA.Cooper Cohen, University of Notre Dame ~ University of Notre Dame, London, Spring 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.