Paris - The City of Light
Guided Weekend TripBook Now
Come with WSA to connect with a local Parisian and enjoy world-class sightseeing, authentic French cuisine, and a river cruise in the City of Light with WSA! Together, we’ll skip the line into the Louvre and take fast passes into the Eiffel Tower. Our local guide will take you to trendy neighborhoods and a typical Sunday market to make the most of your time in Paris!
Follow the “Additional Info” below for ALL Included features.
- Fast pass entry into the Eiffel Tower
- Skip the line into the Louvre to see Mona Lisa
- Explore Paris' best nightlife: St. Martin Canal District & Belleville
- Walking tours of the Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame & Latin Quarter
- Sleep like royalty in Paris' top-rated hostel
- Fun & witty local Parisian guides
- Thurs Oct 26- Sat Oct 28
- Thurs Nov 2- Sat Nov 4
- Fri Nov 10- Sun Nov 12
- Fri Nov 17- Sun Nov 19
- Thurs Nov 30- Sat Dec 2
- Thurs Dec 7- Sat Dec 9
If your date isn't included, email us
and we'll try to squeeze you in!
Meet Your Tour Guide:
I consider myself as a hardcore Left Bank activist and after a tour with me, the Latin Quarter of Paris won’t have any more secrets for you… Paris is a beautiful city but can be sometimes hard to handle. It is my job (and my pleasure) to take you to all the cool places real, young parisians go.
This is a weekend you'll never forget
- Fast passes into the Eiffel Tower AND the Louvre Museum
- Cruise the Seine by boat and see the city by night
- Entry into Notre Dame and Sacre Coeur
- Walking tours of Latin Quarter and Montamarte (including Moulin Rouge)
- View the Arc de Triomphe and Tulleries Gardens
- 2 nights included at Paris' top-rated hostel with option to arrive early and stay late
- Fun, young, professional local guides
- Strolling & shopping on the Champs Elysees
- Visit our favorite markets
- All local group transportation around Paris
- Young, dynamic group of fellow travelers
- Full-time service and expertise with WSA's authentic local Parisian guides
- Discounts on all other WSA Adventures!
- Transportation from your home city
- Food and drink when not included
HEADS UP: Paris Beauvais Airport (The RyanAir airport) is two hours from the hostel, so please be aware if you arrive Friday morning, the hostel will be happy to help catch you up with the group after check in.
PARIS 3 Days, 2 Nights
Day 0 - Wednesday/Thursday (early optional arrival):
WSA recommends getting into the City of Light on Thursday for more time to explore the many incredible neighborhoods of Paris. The local WSA guide will stop by to show you some great nearby cafes and bars, as well as any recommendations and information for free time activities.
Day 1 - Thursday/Friday : Bienvenue! Exploring the ‘Left Bank’
WSA's passionate Parisian guide will kick off the tour at 10:00am on Friday, where he’ll break down the itinerary for the weekend. Spend Friday morning walking through historic heart of the city: the Latin Quarter, St. Germain, Isle de la Cite and to go inside the Cathedral of Notre Dame. You'll zip across town on the Parisian metro to climb the Eiffel Tower, entry included!
Rendezvous at 6:30 PM for dinner: enjoy a traditional Parisian dining experience—duck, escargot and red wine!—in the super typical Rue Cler neighborhood, run by an eccentric one-man show chef. We'll head out on the town afterwards to explore another beautiful neighborhood of Paris.
Day 2 - Friday/Saturday: The Royal Right
Today's your chance to explore the Louvre and the Champs Elysees, Paris’ most famous boulevard. The group will head to the museum at 9:45am to catch a glimpse of the Mona Lisa, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and some of WSA's favorite large-scale French paintings. Take some free time to see anything else of interest in the museum, then hop on the tube to take a stroll down the Champs Elysees.
At 5:00pm, WSA’s local guide will take you up to the Bohemian and offbeat neighborhood, Monmartre. Montmartre is also home to the notorious Red Light district of Paris and the Moulin Rouge Theater. You'll make your way to the top of the hill for an unforgettable sunset panorama of Paris, and go inside the beautiful Sacre Coeur church.
Day 3 - Saturday/Sunday: So Long, Au Revoir!
Sunday morning is yours to explore local farmers’ markets selling cheeses, produce and souvenirs not far from the hostel. Otherwise, talk to your WSA guide for tips on getting out to Disneyland Paris or the Versailles Palace via the RER metro. Tour members are free catch their train or flight out of town at any time of course.
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Live like the rich, famous, and fabulous in beautiful Paris! Explore centuries-old churches, gaze at priceless artwork, and snap selfies with a flute of champagne on the Eiffel Tower at sunset!
- Evening river cruise
- Sleep like royalty in the city’s newest and best-rated hostel in town
- Discover the best Parisian bistros, parties, shopping districts, and viewpoints for that million-dollar photo
- Skip-the-line entry into the iconic Eiffel Tower
Join us on our Best of the North, one-week long tour through our favorite cities: Amsterdam, Bruges, Brussels and Paris
Best of the North
Visit 4 spectacular cities on this 8-day adventure with WSA! You'll be able to save hours by skipping the line major sights like the Louvre and Anne Frank house. Plus you'll get an insiders take on all 3 cites with our local WSA guides - More Info
I absolutely loved my WSA experience. I traveled to Rome over Easter Weekend and was able to do so many incredible things while I was there. We stayed at the Yellow Hostel which is kind of far from a lot of things but it was so much better than I was expecting it to be. I would definitely...Reagan Brown, Southeast Missouri State University ~ Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spring 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.