London - Like Nothing Else
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Experience all that London has to offer in a jam-packed whirlwind through the Europe’s most modern city. Explore each neighborhood from posh Soho to trendy Camden, the Royal Gardens to eccentric Covent Garden and alternative Hoxton!
- Entry to the Tower of London
- Take a walking tour of the city of London and tour the Tower Bridge (with breathtaking views)
- Retrace Harry Potter’s footsteps and crash into Platform 9 ¾ at King’s Cross Station
- Take a bike tour of London (optional add on)
- See the city from the London Eye (optional add on)
- Insider guide to London’s array of neighborhoods, diverse cuisine, top nightlife, and of course the city's—and the world’s—best shopping districts
- 2 nights in central, top-rated hostel
- Entry into the Tower of London and Beefeater Tour
- Walking tour of the city of London including entry to Tower Bridge for a stunning view of the city
- WSA 3-day itinerary, handcrafted to provide the full London experience. Includes recommended itinerary activities and city information.
- 24 hour hotline for concierge and/or emergency service
- Optional add-on activities like the London eye and a bike tour
You should always travel with travel insurance. Get covered by our friends at World Nomads.
WSA is a great way to see a new place! They pick the greatest hostels to stay at and the best things to experience. Not to mention Bogi (our tour guide) was awesome! I met lots of friends and had the best experience of my lifeCeanna Chapman, University of Kansas ~ DIS, Copenhagen, Spring 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.