London - Like Nothing Else
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Experience all that London has to offer in a jam-packed whirlwind through the Europe’s most modern city. Explore each neighborhood from posh Soho to trendy Camden, the Royal Gardens to eccentric Covent Garden and alternative Hoxton!
- Entry to the Tower of London
- Take a walking tour of the city of London and tour the Tower Bridge (with breathtaking views)
- Retrace Harry Potter’s footsteps and crash into Platform 9 ¾ at King’s Cross Station
- Take a bike tour of London (optional add on)
- See the city from the London Eye (optional add on)
- Insider guide to London’s array of neighborhoods, diverse cuisine, top nightlife, and of course the city's—and the world’s—best shopping districts
- 2 nights in central, top-rated hostel
- Entry into the Tower of London and Beefeater Tour
- Walking tour of the city of London including entry to Tower Bridge for a stunning view of the city
- WSA 3-day itinerary, handcrafted to provide the full London experience. Includes recommended itinerary activities and city information.
- 24 hour hotline for concierge and/or emergency service
- Optional add-on activities like the London eye and a bike tour
You should always travel with travel insurance. Get covered by our friends at World Nomads.
The trip I took with WSA was amazing. We had an incredible tour guide and we got to see the most important attractions Krakow has to offer. We did vodka tasting, a golf cart ride through the jewish quarter, schindlers museum, Auscwhitz and Birkenau, and a tour of the whole city. We packed everything in in two days. I highly recommend this to people who are backpacking or studying abroad throughout europe. This is definetly targeted to a younger crowd, but was absolutely worth the money.Charlie Moore, University of Denver ~ AIFS Salzburg, Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.