London - Like Nothing Else
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Experience all that London has to offer in a jam-packed whirlwind through the Europe’s most modern city. Explore each neighborhood from posh Soho to trendy Camden, the Royal Gardens to eccentric Covent Garden and alternative Hoxton!
- Entry to the Tower of London
- Insider guide to London’s array of neighborhoods, diverse cuisine, top nightlife, and of course the city's—and the world’s—best shopping districts
- Discover London nightlife on the city's biggest pub crawl, 1 Big Night Out
- Retrace Harry Potter’s footsteps and crash into Platform 9 ¾ at King’s Cross Station
- Take a Bike tour of London
- See the city from the London Eye
- 2 nights in central, top-rated hostel
- Entry into the Tower of London and Beefeater Tour
- Admission to 1 Big Night Out's Central London pub crawl
- WSA 3-day itinerary, handcrafted to provide the full London experience. Includes recommended itinerary activities and city information.
- 24 hour hotline for concierge and/or emergency service
- Optional add-on activities, including private local guide
More London Detour information HERE.
- Please note, this is not a guided tour. You can opt into a guided segment, but this package is designed as a do-it-yourself, independent exploration package.
- Besides when provided by the hostel, there are no meals included with this package. Depending on city and restaurant venue, you may receive free drinks and/or food at various venues, but it is not guaranteed by this package.
Get in touch with us via our online chat or via email to info [at] wsaeurope [dot] com.Book Now
Everything was so organized and the tour guide was AWESOME! They had everything planned out and I got a really good feel for life in the city. We even got to cut the lines for the Anne Frank House and Van Gogh museum. It was definitely worth the money and I would recommend to anyone looking for a fun filled weekend.Ben Swick, University of Dayton ~ ISA Maynooth University, Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.