Edinburgh - Scotland's Medieval Spectacle
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Immerse yourself in this Scottish spectacle, renowned across the globe for its rugged beauty, welcoming locals, complex history and tasty cuisine. Explore the ramparts of Edinburgh Castle, experience genuine Scotch Whiskey & live like the queen at The Royal Yacht Britannia. Edinburgh’s medieval town is small enough to walk anywhere you need to go, but its modern city is immense enough to keep you coming back for more.
- Take a ride through the history of the world-famous drink that is Scotch Whiskey with a whiskey history tour
- Skip-the-line entry into the hauntingly beautiful Edinburgh Castle
- Step-by-step itinerary and destination info crafted by WSA travel experts to optimize your Edinburgh experience
- Stay in Edinburgh's top hostel, located in the heart of the city
- Option: Get the royal treatment with exclusive entrance to the Royal Yacht Britannia
Last weekend a group of my friends and I all did the Budapest guided tour with Bogi and I can honestly say it was the best time so far during this study abroad experience! The best part was that everything was planned and directions to get around were clear so it was a completely stress free...Colleen Maloney, Bridgewater State University ~ University of Limerick, Spring 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.