Dublin - St. Paddy's 2018!
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Connect the dots through Ireland's capital city at your own pace throughout the rest of the year.
- Skip-the-line into the Guinness Brewery
- Admire the Book of Kells & take a Trinity College campus tour
- Discover Dublin’s best ‘trad’ for some late night ‘craic’
- Opt in for a tour of the Jameson Whiskey Distillery and a day trip to the Cliffs of Moher
- Dine off the beaten path and experience the sites of the Easter Rising
Into doing your own thing? WSA Detours provide your accommodations and sightseeing so you can show up and have all of the fun and none of the headache. Skip the line into the Guinness Brewery, and tour Trinity College with a local student to see the Book of Kells.
Please note: the Dublin Detour Package is not available for the dates of March 13-22 as availability is devoted to our guided St. Paddy's package.Book Now
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.