Guided Weekend TripBook Now
"I enjoyed every single moment of the St. Paddy's trip. Hands down the best weekend of my study abroad experience!" - Danielle R., Spring 2016
Find your own four-leaf clover and tap your foot to the bustling capital of the Emerald Isle. Join our whirlwind trip through the Guinness Brewery, past Trinity College and onto Temple Bar to party the night away!
Now hitting our 6th year anniversary, this is WSA's biggest annual St. Paddy's celebration, ever!
- 3 nights accomodation in top-rated hostel
- Skip-the-line entry to Guinness storehouse (HOURS saved on this busy holiday!)
- Group dinner feast at great restaurant
- St. Paddy's party at the local hotspots
- Private bus charter for day trip to the coast
- All breakfasts and picnic lunch
- Commemorative Paddy's hoodie & oh so much more!
If your date isn't included, email us
and we'll try to squeeze you in!
Meet Your Tour Guide:
Andy has been lucky enough to travel and experience Europe since he was born. He learned a lot from his father and decided to branch off to give the best travel resources and budget trips to everyone in Europe.
WSA Europe puts on the biggest Paddy's Day Party in Dublin each year. Tons included, and more for you to enjoy!
- 3 Nights in our favorite city-center hostel
- Full time expertise and service of 100% Irish Local Guides
- 24 Hour reception and check in at hostel
- Breakfast included
- Commemorative Tshirt for Paddy's Day 2018
- Walking Tours of Temple Bar, Trinity College, Grafton Street and Dame Lane
- Skip-the-Line Entry into the Guinness Storehouse
- Optional St. Mary's Pro Cathedral Mass
- Insider info on Paddy's Day events
- Traditional Irish Dinner and dance show
- And so much more!
WSA St. Paddy's Dublin 2018
March 15th —18th (4 days, 3 nights) €299
ITINERARY RUNDOWN FOR THE WEEKEND:
Thursday, March 15th
Arrive anytime. Our team will take those who arrive early out on the town, and likely hitting up including the pub where PS I Love You was filmed!
Friday, March 16th
Enjoy a morning walking tour with our 100% Irish Local Guides. They'll show you their favorite corners of town, visiting the Dublin Castle, Temple Bar, Trinity College, Grafton Street and more. They'll also point out the best spots for the parade. You'll have an hour fre for lunch, then we'll make our way to the Guinness Storehouse for an afternoon skip-the-line entry into the wonderful world of Guinness.
Take the afternoon free, then we'll regroup later for a dinner and Irish Dance Show.
ST. PADDY'S DAY, March 17th
It's the big day! We'll kick off the festivities early this morning! Optional St. Patrick's High Mass in Gaelic at 10:30am, will finish in time for the parade. We'll enjoy the parade all day, and coordinate student parties that afternoon and evening.
Sunday, March 18th
Tearful goodbyes :( Depart at leisure for airport or other connections. The Paddy's Ireland Group will depart for Galway around 1pm.
We sell out every year. Save your spot today!
Want more of Ireland?
Scroll to the bottom for more information about our 6-day St. Paddy's Ireland Celebration.
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Connect the dots through Ireland's capital city at your own pace throughout the rest of the year.
- Skip-the-line into the Guinness Brewery
- Admire the Book of Kells & take a Trinity College campus tour
- Discover Dublin’s best ‘trad’ for some late night ‘craic’
- Opt in for a tour of the Jameson Whiskey Distillery and a day trip to the Cliffs of Moher
- Dine off the beaten path and experience the sites of the Easter Rising
Into doing your own thing? WSA Detours provide your accommodations and sightseeing so you can show up and have all of the fun and none of the headache. Skip the line into the Guinness Brewery, and tour Trinity College with a local student to see the Book of Kells.
Please note: the Dublin Detour Package is not available for the dates of March 13-22 as availability is devoted to our guided St. Paddy's package.Book Now
DUBLIN, GALWAY & CLIFFS OF MOHER Extend your fiesta, and join our St. Paddy's Ireland! Our Paddy's Day Ireland features 3 nights in Dublin with the big group, and 2 more nights in Galway to lean out over the Cliffs of Moher, and to experience rugged Western Ireland. Learn more after the link!
Experience the best Ireland has to offer with WSA's Extreme Ireland tour, taking you from coast to coast across the Emerald Isle. - More Info
I had such an awesome weekend with my WSA group! Our leader was so great, really cool and nice. We got to see everything and it didn't feel rushed at all.Gerty Flagg, Keene State College ~ Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.