Berlin - Europe's Hipster Capital
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
You’re in for the trip of a lifetime on our DIY experience of the alternative, trendy culture that has taken over this city. After being leveled during WWII and divided in half for over 25 years, Berlin has burst into the 21st century as a bustling center of fashion, commerce, culture, cuisine and history.
- Zip around Berlin on a bike tour
- Discover the seat of Europe’s powerhouse on a visit to the Reichstag, Germany’s Parliament building
- Stay 2 nights at our favorite top-rated hostel
- Discover an abandoned communist theme park, plus the city’s best currywurst and alternative nightlife scene
- Get your hands on insider info to some of Europe’s most famous street art, food, and culture
Andy and his crew were awesome. They helped us navigate the city and showed us its innumerable historic sites (Colosseum, Vatican, Trevi Fountain, etc.) with the option of going to Easter Mass at the Vatican if you pick the right weekend. All I have to say was that being in the third row at...Joshua Dyer, Bridgewater State University ~ University of Limerick, Spring 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.