Berlin - Europe's Hipster Capital
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
You’re in for the trip of a lifetime on our DIY experience of the alternative, trendy culture that has taken over this city. After being leveled during WWII and divided in half for over 25 years, Berlin has burst into the 21st century as a bustling center of fashion, commerce, culture, cuisine and history.
- Zip around Berlin on a bike tour
- Discover the seat of Europe’s powerhouse on a visit to the Reichstag, Germany’s Parliament building
- Stay 2 nights at our favorite top-rated hostel
- Discover an abandoned communist theme park, plus the city’s best currywurst and alternative nightlife scene
- Get your hands on insider info to some of Europe’s most famous street art, food, and culture
I had such an awesome weekend with my WSA group! Our leader was so great, really cool and nice. We got to see everything and it didn't feel rushed at all.Gerty Flagg, Keene State College ~ Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.