Berlin - Europe's Hipster Capital
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
You’re in for the trip of a lifetime on our DIY experience of the alternative, trendy culture that has taken over this city. After being leveled during WWII and divided in half for over 25 years, Berlin has burst into the 21st century as a bustling center of fashion, commerce, culture, cuisine and history.
- Zip around Berlin on a bike tour
- Discover the seat of Europe’s powerhouse on a visit to the Reichstag, Germany’s Parliament building
- Stay 2 nights at our favorite top-rated hostel
- Discover an abandoned communist theme park, plus the city’s best currywurst and alternative nightlife scene
- Get your hands on insider info to some of Europe’s most famous street art, food, and culture
I definitely have WSA to thank for my exceptional experience in Amsterdam. One would think 4 days isn't enough to tour a city but WSA facilitated an optimum weekend full of sightseeing and fun. Amsterdam may have a notorious reputation for its lax drug and sex culture but there’s so much more to the city. Luckily, our tour guide, Arthur, native to the Netherlands, steered us away from the tourist traps and showed us around his beloved city, highlighting all of its gems. I'd definitely like to try other WSA trips in the future. It's hassle free traveling with an awesome itinerary - nice that the tour guides are flexible with the schedule and willing to cater the itinerary to the group's interest! Highly recommend WSA to any student with only a weekend to see a city.Lauren Wallender, Elon University ~ Fall 2014
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.