Berlin - Europe's Hipster Capital
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
You’re in for the trip of a lifetime on our DIY experience of the alternative, trendy culture that has taken over this city. After being leveled during WWII and divided in half for over 25 years, Berlin has burst into the 21st century as a bustling center of fashion, commerce, culture, cuisine and history.
- Zip around Berlin on a bike tour
- Discover the seat of Europe’s powerhouse on a visit to the Reichstag, Germany’s Parliament building
- Stay 2 nights at our favorite top-rated hostel
- Discover an abandoned communist theme park, plus the city’s best currywurst and alternative nightlife scene
- Get your hands on insider info to some of Europe’s most famous street art, food, and culture
I traveled to Prague with my friends on a weekend trip, and going there I knew absolutely nothing about the city. Signing up for WSA was the best decision ever, because not only did I learn so much about Prague but I also had SO much fun! Our tour guide Adi planned out the whole weekend for...Pauline Blatt, University of Notre Dame ~ Notre Dame Global Gateway, Rome, Summer Break 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.