Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
More of a solo backpacker? WSA Detours are perfect for you. Go deeper into the world-famous city of fascinating architecture, red lights, canals, and herbal remedies. WSA’s Detour Insider Destination Guide will have you seeing the city's most popular sights, and help you to find the city’s best local cuisine and coffee shops!
- Entry to the Van Gogh Museum AND Heineken Experience
- Stay at one of the city’s top rated hostels located right in the city center
- Get the insider’s guide to the best things to do and where to do them
- Optional evening canal cruise
Skip the line into the Van Gogh Museum AND the Heineken Brewery while you connect the dots at your own pace through one of our favorite cities! This AMSTERDAM DETOUR includes:
- A 10-page destination guide with 3-day suggested itinerary
- Entry vouchers into the Van Gogh museum and Heineken Brewery
- And 2 nights in our favorite centrally-located Hostel in Amsterdam
So explore Amsterdam on your own, and let us take care of all the logistics for a great trip!
You should always travel with travel insurance. Be sure to get covered! Check out our friends at World Nomads for great options.
I had an absolutely amazing time on my WSA trip to Krakow, Poland. I felt like a got a lot out of my money and it was so nice not to have to worry about anything because WSA takes care of it all. Our guide was absolutely fantastic and was there with us for everything we needed-it was great to have someone around with you who knew the city so well. This is definitely a trip I will never forget. I already want to start planning my next WSA trip. What amazing destination to pick next is the hard part!Alison Wendler, Universsity of Washington ~ National University of Ireland, Galway, Spring 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.