Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
More of a solo backpacker? WSA Detours are perfect for you. Go deeper into the world-famous city of fascinating architecture, red lights, canals, and herbal remedies. WSA’s Detour Insider Destination Guide will have you seeing the city's most popular sights, and help you to find the city’s best local cuisine and coffee shops!
- Entry to the Van Gogh Museum AND Heineken Experience
- Stay at one of the city’s top rated hostels located right in the city center
- Get the insider’s guide to the best things to do and where to do them
- Optional evening canal cruise
Skip the line into the Van Gogh Museum AND the Heineken Brewery while you connect the dots at your own pace through one of our favorite cities! This AMSTERDAM DETOUR includes:
- A 10-page destination guide with 3-day suggested itinerary
- Entry vouchers into the Van Gogh museum and Heineken Brewery
- And 2 nights in our favorite centrally-located Hostel in Amsterdam
So explore Amsterdam on your own, and let us take care of all the logistics for a great trip!
You should always travel with travel insurance. Be sure to get covered! Check out our friends at World Nomads for great options.
Traveling with WSA to Rome, especially during Easter weekend was the best choice I ever made. The guides, Andy, Elena, and Rhianne, were nothing less than superior and they are excellent at what they do. They gave us a fun-filled weekend and showed us the best of Rome during one of the busiest times of the year! I HIGHLY recommend this company to any students that are considering traveling in EuropeLindsey Holland, Oklahoma State University ~ Eotvos Lorand University, Budapest, Spring 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.