Regional Sales Manager
Earn money and help students discover a life long love of travel
We're looking for Regional Sales Managers in the following cities:
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in delivering results independently
- Must be located in the city where you'll represent WSA
- Are outgoing and happy to speak with students and study abroad administrators alike
- Are organized, disciplined and able to work with a remote team
- Have sales experience and/or experience in the tourism industry or international education
- Are able and willing to organize and possibly lead events, day and weekend trips
- Work well in a team setting and independently
- Are familiar with key social media platforms and how to leverage them to reach students studying abroad
- Are comfortable speaking in public
The is the ideal position for someone who is driven to get results and passionate about travel. Most of the compensation is paid on commission for organizing events and trips, establishing relationships with area universities, speaking to students, and helping them discover what makes WSA the best option for their weekends.
WSA cannot offer work visas and does not reimburse for travel to the city where candidates want to work at this time.
My WSA experience was incredible. It was very well-organized, and my tour guide made me feel right at home. I always felt safe, which was important to me. We got to see so much in a short amount of time, but it didn't feel rushed. I was very impressed!Katie Barglowski, University of Northern Colorado ~ St. Patrick's College, Dublin, Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.