WSA Internship Program
Boost your resume AND your bucket list as part of a leading, dynamic travel startup! WSA is offering this hands-on opportunity for college-aged candidates with a passion for experiencing Europe #likealocal.
NOW RECRUITING: Fall 2018
Passionate about travel, marketing and all things abroad? Team WSA is recruiting our next round of student interns to the team. This is your chance to get hands-on experience with a top-rated travel startup and gain resume points while exploring Europe! Student interns are our eyes and ears on the ground, playing a crucial role in the WSA family.
All Applicants must be American citizens
Get acquainted with WSA past & present interns from around the world.
Assigned will include:
- Raising awareness and promoting WSA trips on campus and on social media.
- Creating content for digital media platforms (i.e. writing for the blog and snapchat takeovers)
- Actively representing WSA's trusted travel resources for fellow students and peers
- Marketing/Promotions, including sharing deals, tips and giveaways with your study abroad community
- Develop your resume/CV with real-world international work experience.
- Boost skills specifically toward your professional goals (marketing, writing, video, etc.)
- Be a part of a dynamic, passionate team of students and travelers from across the country
- Eligible for free trips which are earned when other students use your promo code when booking a trip
We accept student interns currently/planning to study abroad in Europe.
Questions? Get in touch with us!
My WSA experience was incredible. It was very well-organized, and my tour guide made me feel right at home. I always felt safe, which was important to me. We got to see so much in a short amount of time, but it didn't feel rushed. I was very impressed!Katie Barglowski, University of Northern Colorado ~ St. Patrick's College, Dublin, Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.