WSA Internship Program
Boost your resume AND your bucket list as part of a leading, dynamic travel startup! WSA is offering this hands-on opportunity for college-aged candidates with a passion for experiencing Europe #likealocal.
NOW RECRUITING: Fall 2018
Passionate about travel, marketing and all things abroad? Team WSA is recruiting our next round of student interns to the team. This is your chance to get hands-on experience with a top-rated travel startup and gain resume points while exploring Europe! Student interns are our eyes and ears on the ground, playing a crucial role in the WSA family.
All Applicants must be American citizens
Get acquainted with WSA past & present interns from around the world.
Assigned will include:
- Raising awareness and promoting WSA trips on campus and on social media.
- Creating content for digital media platforms (i.e. writing for the blog and snapchat takeovers)
- Actively representing WSA's trusted travel resources for fellow students and peers
- Marketing/Promotions, including sharing deals, tips and giveaways with your study abroad community
- Develop your resume/CV with real-world international work experience.
- Boost skills specifically toward your professional goals (marketing, writing, video, etc.)
- Be a part of a dynamic, passionate team of students and travelers from across the country
- Eligible for free trips which are earned when other students use your promo code when booking a trip
We accept student interns currently/planning to study abroad in Europe.
Questions? Get in touch with us!
I had a blast visiting Prague for the first time with WSA. To start, the hostel that WSA booked for the tour was incredible. The entire staff was very helpful, the rooms were nice, and there was a really cool bar downstairs with live music every night. Our tour guide was top notch as well. He was really fun and flexible with whatever our group wanted to do while making sure we saw all of the major sights, good places to eat, as well as the night life! I thought this trip was much easier to book through WSA rather than figure it all out myself and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get the most out of their trip!Alex Dornacker, Central College ~ Center of Modern Languages, Granada,, Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.