Join Team WSA
WSA is searching for entrepreneurially-minded professionals who are passionate about bridging cultural gaps wherever they go, and who will bring an impressive skillset to help grow our business.
Applications are received on an ongoing basis, and qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews and follow up questions.
Complete an internship while abroad! Learn more and apply for opportunities to be involved with WSA while studying abroad in Europe. All applicants must be American citizens.
The most important skill will be taking the raw audio and creating a cohesive finished product with a smooth flow. We typically have recorded about 45 minutes of raw material and are aiming for a finished product of 20-30 minutes.
In addition to editing, this person will need to have strong project management and time management skills. Our team works remotely so clearly communicating what the editor is working on, what feedback or next steps are needed for each podcast, and the status of each podcast is key.
Ideally this candidate could also help build awareness of the podcast and be able to secure sponsors.
- Has experience editing and producing audio content
- Can take raw content and craft it into a compelling story
- Demonstrates strong time management and project management skills
- Can work independently and clearly communicate with the team
- Has their own computer and editing software
- Can work with team to develop strategy around how to optimize podcast so it generates revenue.
Students Back Home
Loved your WSA experience abroad? Click to read how to join the WSAmbassador team and help spread the word about WSA at your home university.
Opportunities for Professionals
WSA needs fun, young, outgoing, professional, charismatic, and responsible brand representatives to drive sales and get students SUPER excited to travel with WSA in various cities all across Europe. Ideal candidates are outgoing, self motivated, and have a passion for travel and sales.
If this sounds like you be sure to Apply Here today!
- Host events for students studying aborad to raise awareness of WSA
- Social media outreach
- Maintaining relationships with university administrators
- This position is compensated in comission and the work will be seasonal which makes it a perfect option for masters students, english teachers abroad, or people with additional job opportunities
- This position will be located in top study abroad cities like Dublin, London, Rome, Paris, Barcelona, and Florence to name just a few. At this time WSA does not provide help getting a visa but we have TONS of suggestions to help you out
City Tour Guide & Coordinator
WSA is hiring local, young, professional guides to manage and lead tour operations in:
- Reykjavik, Iceland
- Must be located and living in guiding city or area
- Command of local language and fluency in English
- 2 years of guiding experience in the city of interest
- Highly organized and have the ability to manage tour logistics
Send an email with your CV, cover letter and 2 references attached to [email protected] .com
Everything was so organized and the tour guide was AWESOME! They had everything planned out and I got a really good feel for life in the city. We even got to cut the lines for the Anne Frank House and Van Gogh museum. It was definitely worth the money and I would recommend to anyone looking for a fun filled weekend.Ben Swick, University of Dayton ~ ISA Maynooth University, Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.