Deals & Discounts
Latest Ways to Save
GRAND PRIZE winner will get a FREE TRIP!
1) Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday October 8- enter as many times as you want!
2) Photos must have been taken in Europe
3) Photos must be high resolution and be unfiltered
We'll choose the finalists and post them on our FB page- the photos with the most likes, shares, and comments will be the lucky winner!
Be sure to LIKE US on Facebook and get your friends to vote for your photo!
Submitting a photo means you give WSA Europe permission to reuse the photo in any of their materials or social media.
The FREE TRIP prize is worth €200 and can be redeemed on any WSA trip costing less than €200 or as a €200 voucher for any trip costing over €200
Plus you're entered into our FREE TRIP giveaway plus you'll get access to tons of exclusive discounts including:
- Save €30 on all SPRING BREAK TRIPS (Italian Extravaganza and Best of Central Europe, )
- Save €10 on all GUIDED WEEKENDS (IRome, Budapest, Prague, Krakow/Auschwitz)
- Save €5 on all SELF-GUIDED DETOURS (London, Cinque Terre, Swiss Alps, Dublin, Budapest, Venice, Amsterdam, Paris)
Use the code TRAVELFRIENDS when you check out for 2 or more people in your cart, and save €10 per person
I had a blast visiting Prague for the first time with WSA. To start, the hostel that WSA booked for the tour was incredible. The entire staff was very helpful, the rooms were nice, and there was a really cool bar downstairs with live music every night. Our tour guide was top notch as well. He was really fun and flexible with whatever our group wanted to do while making sure we saw all of the major sights, good places to eat, as well as the night life! I thought this trip was much easier to book through WSA rather than figure it all out myself and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get the most out of their trip!Alex Dornacker, Central College ~ Center of Modern Languages, Granada,, Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.