Rome - The Eternal City
Guided Weekend TripBegin Your Adventure Now
Explore the real “Eternal City” of Rome. Retrace the footsteps of gladiators at the Colosseum over 2000 years ago, enjoy evening tour along the Spanish Steps, toss a coin into Trevi fountain, and enjoy a typical Italian feast in the shadow of the Pantheon… And that’s just the first day!
All in one weekend, we skip the line into the Vatican, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s, climb up to Rome’s best viewpoint, unlocking insider access to top nightlife and more.
PLUS- Spring 2017 Easter Extravaganza NOW AVAILABLE
- Skip-the-line AND take a private tour into the Colosseum, Vatican, and the Roman Forum
- Taste the city's best Gelato and learn how to spot a good gelateria
- Take in breathtaking Rome at sunset- we visit the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori & more!
- Skip the tourist traps and instead hit the authentic local eateries, followed by nights out on the town!
- Stay at our favorite Roman hostel
- Optional authentic Italian dinner with unlimited wine
If your date isn't included, email us
and we'll try to squeeze you in!
Meet Your Tour Guide:
Originally from England, I moved to Rome in 2011 because... well... it is the sexiest city in the world! With me you will have a very unique experience... Italy from a British perspective... and with a British accent!!!! I have experienced these cities as a tourist and as a student, so I understand exactly how you feel, and I aim to make this the best trip ever and help you make the most out of every second!
Tour kicks off Friday promptly at 10am from the hostel, so we strongly recommend that you arrive Thursday night!
*Note:* Allow up to 2 hours of transportation time between the airport and hostel.
WSA ROME includes:
- Skip-the-Line entry to the Coloseum, Vatican and Roman Forum
- City walking tours covering Spanish steps, Trevi Fountain, Panteon, Piazza Navona, Campo Dei Fiori and more
- All local group transportation
- Two nights accomodation at top hostel (3rd/4th night optional)
- Full-time service of your private, professional, local WSA guide
- Young, dynamic group (30 max) of fellow travelers
- Discounts on future WSA trips
(Spring Only) Easter Rome Includes (from €379):
- All of the above
- Tickets to Easter Mass with Pope Francis
- 3 nights hostel accommodation
- 2 group dinners and 1 panini lunch
Options to add:
- Italian feast with top-notch cuisine and unlimited “sexy wine”
- Early/late accomodation (Thursday and Sunday)
WSA Rome tours kick off Friday mornings promptly at 10am from the hostel. We go into the Vatican museums on Friday afternoon, which you can't make up on Sunday unfortunately in case you arrive late, so we recommend that you arrive Thursday night!
*Note:* Allow up to 2 hours of transportation time between arrival time at the airport and to get to the hostel.Begin Your Adventure Now
Unguided WSA DetourBegin Your Adventure Now
Our DIY Rome tour gets you into the Colosseum, Ancient Forum, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica all without standing in line. Don't forget our top recommendations for pizza, panini, espresso, and gelato!
- Skip the line entry into the Colosseum & the Vatican Museums
- Top hostel accommodations just steps from main Rome Termini Station with free WiFi and inviting atmosphere
- All roads lead to Rome: In a city known for having the some of the best culinary creations in the world we provide the local insider info to discover the best of the best for pizza, gelato, wine, and pasta
- Skip the line passes into the Colosseum and the Vatican
Experience the best Italy has to offer on a 10-day whirlwind adventure through Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Pisa and Rome! - More Info
I loved WSA Rome. The private tours of the Vatican and Colosseum were a great way to really learn about all the places we were seeing (and skip the line!). Giorgio, our guide, showed us some really cool local places and walked us all over the city so we really knew Rome by the time we left! ...Rebecca Yount ~ Ireland, Fall 2013
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.