Rome - The Eternal City
Guided Weekend TripBegin Your Adventure Now
Explore the magic of the “Eternal City”. Retrace the footsteps of gladiators at the Colosseum, skip the line into the Vatican and marvel at the art, drama filled history, and amazing architecture. You’ll be able to enjoy a walking tour along the Spanish Steps, and toss a coin into the Trevi fountain ensuring this won’t be your last trip to Rome!
- Skip-the-line into the Colosseum, Vatican, St. Peter's, and the Roman Forum
- Stroll along the Spanish steps and toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain
- Visit the Campo de Fiori market where you can find handmade Italian goods
- Gelato 101 lesson complete with samples
- Optional authentic Italian dinner with wine
- Avoid the tourist traps and instead hit the authentic local eateries
- Stay at our favorite Roman hostel
- Enjoy Rome's best nightlife and exclusive WSA discounts
If your date isn't included, email us
and we'll try to squeeze you in!
Meet Your Tour Guide:
Originally from England, I moved to Rome in 2011 because... well... it is the sexiest city in the world! With me you will have a very unique experience... Italy from a British perspective... and with a British accent!!!! I have experienced these cities as a tourist and as a student, so I understand exactly how you feel, and I aim to make this the best trip ever and help you make the most out of every second!
Tour kicks off Friday promptly at 10am from the hostel, so we strongly recommend that you arrive Thursday night! We visit the Vatican on Friday afternoon and unfortunately this can't be made up on Sunday because it is closed.
*Note:* Allow up to 2 hours of transportation time between the airport and hostel.
WSA ROME includes:
- Skip-the-Line entry into the Coloseum, Vatican , St. Peter's and Roman Forum
- City walking tours covering the Spanish steps, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and more
- Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain
- Stop at Campo de Fiori Market where you can purchse handmade Italian goods
- Gelato 101 lesson complete with samples
- Party at the top Roman hot spots with exclusive WSA discounts
- All local group transportation
- Two nights accomodation at top hostel (3rd and 4th night optional)
- Full-time service of your private, local WSA guide
- Young, dynamic group (30 max) of fellow travelers
- Discounts on future WSA trips
Options to add:
- Italian feast with top-notch cuisine and wine
- Extra night hostel stays (Thursday and Sunday)
There is a €3/night city tax that the hostel will charge you upon arrivalBegin Your Adventure Now
Unguided WSA DetourBegin Your Adventure Now
Our DIY Rome tour gets you into the Colosseum, Ancient Forum, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica all without standing in line. Don't forget our top recommendations for pizza, panini, espresso, and gelato!
- Skip the line entry into the Colosseum & the Vatican Museums
- Top hostel accommodations just steps from main Rome Termini Station with free WiFi and inviting atmosphere
- All roads lead to Rome: In a city known for having the some of the best culinary creations in the world we provide the local insider info to discover the best of the best for pizza, gelato, wine, and pasta
- Skip the line passes into the Colosseum and the Vatican
Experience the best Italy has to offer on a 10-day whirlwind adventure through Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Pisa and Rome! - More Info
I had an absolutely amazing time on my WSA trip to Krakow, Poland. I felt like a got a lot out of my money and it was so nice not to have to worry about anything because WSA takes care of it all. Our guide was absolutely fantastic and was there with us for everything we needed-it was great to have someone around with you who knew the city so well. This is definitely a trip I will never forget. I already want to start planning my next WSA trip. What amazing destination to pick next is the hard part!Alison Wendler, Universsity of Washington ~ National University of Ireland, Galway, Spring 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.