Paris - The City of Light
Guided Weekend TripBook Now
Opt into any of our half day trips in Paris or combine them for a full weekend of fun! You can book your own accommodation or choose to stay in our top-rated hostel. With WSA you’ll connect with a local Parisian and enjoy world-class sightseeing, authentic French cuisine in the City of Light with WSA. Together, we’ll skip the line into the Louvre and climb the Eiffel Tower PLUS see the stunning Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, and the Pantheon.
To build your own weekend trip just:
1) Choose a date that works for you
2) Opt into which tours you want to join (Friday night Eiffel Tower and Louvre and/or Saturday Notre Dame, Momartre and wine and cheese tasting)
3) Decide if you want to stay at our top rated hostel or book your own accommodation
4) Check out!
and voila you have your own customized weekend adventure!
Louvre and Eiffel Tower Tour
Cost €59 • Friday 5:45pm- 11:30pm
• Skip-the-Line entry into the Louvre
• Climb the Eiffel tower to see Paris sparkle by night
Latin Quarter, Montmartre, & Cheese & Wine tasting
Cost €69 • Saturday 11am
• Entry into Notre Dame and the Pantheon
• Explore the Latin Quarter including the Luxembourg Gardens
• Tour Montmartre to fine the famous hangouts of Picasso and Monet and discover some of Paris’ best street art
• Entry into Sacre Coeur
• Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Climb the Eiffel Tower
- Skip the line into the Louvre to see Mona Lisa
- Revel in the beauty of Notre Dame and Sacre Coeur
- Sample our favorite French wines and cheeses in a tasting
- Travel in the footsteps of world famous painters like Monet and Picasso and discover Paris' most charming neighborhood- Montmartre
- Explore medieval Paris and more with a Latin Quarter walking tour
- Entry into the Pantheon to see the tombs of Paris' most famous citizens
- Plus you can add 2-4 nights in our favorite top-rated hostel or book your own accommodation
If your date isn't included, email us
and we'll try to squeeze you in!
Meet Your Tour Guide:
In 2013, I found my calling by starting to work as a tour guide to reconcile my passion for talking endlessly about Paris and my need to constantly uncover the hidden secrets of the City of Lights. Ask me about the latest techno event or where to find the best falafel in Paris; you won't regret it.
Arrive Thursay or Friday and begin to explore the city! You can add on the Paris chapter of Andy Steves' City Hopping on a Budget (cost €5) for some insider tips of what to be sure to check out!
Louvre and Eiffel Tower
COST: €59 • TIME & DATE: FRIDAY 5:45pm-11:30pm
Meet your local guide at the Louvre at 5:45pm in front of the enormous statue of Louis the IV riding a horse. We recommend getting there 10-15 minutes early and just look for the bright orange shirt!
Spend a couple hours reveling in the endless amazing art housed in the Louvre. You'll have some time as a group, and some time to explore on your own. Your local guide will be happy to direct you to any areas you really want to see.
Next we're off to see the Eiffel tower and you'll have the chance to snap some epic photos before we climb to the 2nd story and take in Paris by night!
You'll enjoy 360 views of the city by sunset (or by night depending on the time of the year) and your local guide will tell you all about what you are seeing and some of the amazing history of the tower itself.
You can choose to linger and sip some champagne, or ask your local guide for their recomendations of where to go after the tour is over.
Latin Quarter, Montmartre, Wine & Cheese
COST: €69 • TIME & DATE: Saturday 11am-5pm
Meet your local guide at the horse statue in the square in front of Notre Dame at 11am. We recommend getting there 10-15 minutes early and just look for the bright orange shirt!
Together we'll explore the interior and exterior of Notre Dame one of Europe's most beautiful gothic cathedrals.
Next its on to explore the Latin Quarter
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Live like the rich, famous, and fabulous in beautiful Paris! Explore centuries-old churches, gaze at priceless artwork, and snap selfies with a flute of champagne on the Eiffel Tower* at sunset!
- Skip-the-line entry into the iconic Louvre Museum
- Skip-the-line entry into the Eiffel Tower*
- Entry into Notre Dame and Sacre Coeur
- Discover the best Parisian bistros, parties, shopping districts, and viewpoints for that million-dollar photo
- Sleep like royalty in our favorite top-rated hostel
Your WSA Paris Detour includes:
- Skip-the-line entry into the Louvre
- Skip-the-line entry into the Eiffel Tower*
- Evening boat cruise along the Seine (optional add on)
- 2 nights in our favorite top-rated Parisian hostel
- WSA Destination Pocket Guide with recommended 3-day itinerary and city information
- 24 hour hotline for emergency service
- Optional add-on activities
*Eiffel tower tickets are included pending availability. If no tickets are available we will refund the cost of entry and give you our insider tickets to minimize time in line.Book Now
The trip I took with WSA was amazing. We had an incredible tour guide and we got to see the most important attractions Krakow has to offer. We did vodka tasting, a golf cart ride through the jewish quarter, schindlers museum, Auscwhitz and Birkenau, and a tour of the whole city. We packed everything in in two days. I highly recommend this to people who are backpacking or studying abroad throughout europe. This is definetly targeted to a younger crowd, but was absolutely worth the money.Charlie Moore, University of Denver ~ AIFS Salzburg, Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.