London - Like Nothing Else
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Experience all that London has to offer in a jam-packed whirlwind through the Europe’s most modern city. Explore each neighborhood from posh Soho to trendy Camden, the Royal Gardens to eccentric Covent Garden and alternative Hoxton!
- Entry to the Tower of London
- Insider guide to London’s array of neighborhoods, diverse cuisine, top nightlife, and of course the city's—and the world’s—best shopping districts
- Discover London nightlife on the city's biggest pub crawl, 1 Big Night Out
- Retrace Harry Potter’s footsteps and crash into Platform 9 ¾ at King’s Cross Station
WSA London Detour Includes:
- 2 nights in central, top-rated hostel
- Entry into the Tower of London and Beefeater Tour
- Admission to 1 Big Night Out's Central London pub crawl
- WSA 3-day itinerary, handcrafted to provide the full London experience. Includes recommended itinerary activities and city information.
- 24 hour hotline for concierge and/or emergency service
- Optional add-on activities, including private local guide
More London Detour information HERE.
-Please note, this is not a guided tour. You can opt into a guided segment, but this package is designed as a do-it-yourself, independent exploration package.
- Besides when provided by the hostel, there are no meals included with this package. Depending on city and restaurant venue, you may receive free drinks and/or food at various venues, but it is not guaranteed by this package.
I studied abroad in London for the 2015-16 academic school year. We had long weekends for travel and my friends and I planned out dozens of trips on our own, which can be exhausting. For our last travel weekend in Europe we decided to give WSA a try. It was perfect! Everything was planned...Michaela Meyer, Pepperdine University ~ Pepperdine IP, London, Spring 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.