London - Like Nothing Else
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Experience all that London has to offer in a jam-packed whirlwind through the Europe’s most modern city. Explore each neighborhood from posh Soho to trendy Camden, the Royal Gardens to eccentric Covent Garden and alternative Hoxton!
- Entry to the Tower of London
- Insider guide to London’s array of neighborhoods, diverse cuisine, top nightlife, and of course the city's—and the world’s—best shopping districts
- Discover London nightlife on the city's biggest pub crawl, 1 Big Night Out
- Retrace Harry Potter’s footsteps and crash into Platform 9 ¾ at King’s Cross Station
- Take a Bike tour of London
- See the city from the London Eye
- 2 nights in central, top-rated hostel
- Entry into the Tower of London and Beefeater Tour
- Admission to 1 Big Night Out's Central London pub crawl
- WSA 3-day itinerary, handcrafted to provide the full London experience. Includes recommended itinerary activities and city information.
- 24 hour hotline for concierge and/or emergency service
- Optional add-on activities, including private local guide
More London Detour information HERE.
- Please note, this is not a guided tour. You can opt into a guided segment, but this package is designed as a do-it-yourself, independent exploration package.
- Besides when provided by the hostel, there are no meals included with this package. Depending on city and restaurant venue, you may receive free drinks and/or food at various venues, but it is not guaranteed by this package.
Get in touch with us via our online chat or via email to info [at] wsaeurope [dot] com.Book Now
The most fun, exciting, educational, and craziest weekend I had during my semester abroad. You definitely get the maximum bang for your buck with WSA. WSA provided me with an unbelieveable weekend in Budapest. After hearing from my friends about their amazing experiences on WSA trips, I had to see what all the hype was about. I chose to take part in a WSA weekend in Budapest, and I loved every minute of it. The guide, Bogi, was the best! WSA is the perfect blend of an educational/tourist expereince while also allowing for sites off the beaten path as well as kickass nightlife. You won't regret a trip with WSA.Cooper Cohen, University of Notre Dame ~ University of Notre Dame, London, Spring 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.