Edinburgh - Scotland's Medieval Spectacle - Now Locally Led!
Guided Weekend TripBook Now
Immerse yourself in Scotland's capital, renowned for its rugged beauty, welcoming locals, complex history and tasty food and drink. Edinburgh’s medieval town is small enough to walk anywhere you need to go, but the modern city is big enough to keep you coming back for more. It's no wonder why millions around the globe flock to visit this Scottish gem!
Explore the ramparts of Edinburgh Castle, experience genuine Scotch Whiskey, and more as we discover centuries of history mixed with a vibrant, cosmopolitan city.
- Edinburgh Castle Entry & Tour
- Scottish Parliament entry
- Typical Scottish whiskey tasting
- Climb up Arthur's Seat for panaramic views of the city
- Tour up and down the vibrant Royal Mile for shopping, ghost stories & more
- Full-time service and expertise of our favorite local Scotsman
- Discover Edinburgh's gory history that continues to haunt the city
- Visit Greyfriar's Kirkyard
- An education in the legendary lapdog, Bobby.
If your date isn't included, email us
and we'll try to squeeze you in!
Meet Your Tour Guide:
Hello there! I'm Sabela, your local guide for Edinburgh.
Edinburgh is stunning, and has some of the best stories of any city I've ever been to. When you come visit, I'll show you the old and new towns, the castle and palace, and the hidden corners of dark fairy tales that have inspired ideas for A Christmas Carol, Peter Pan, Game of thrones and Harry Potter.
Your WSA Edinburgh Adventure includes TONS:
- Two nights in a centrally located, amazing hostel
- Full time service and expertise of our favorite local Scotsman, who will bring the city to life in front of your eyes
- Skip the line into the Edinburgh Castle and learn about the strategic importance of this city dating back 1,000 years
- See the Scottish Crown Jewels, Sword and Royal Sceptre
- Get the inside scoop on typical Scotchb cuisine
- And more important, learn all about the tradition of Scottish Whisky with a private tasting
- Get a handout with tons of free time recommendations
- Free time for climbing the famous Arthur's Seat
- Entry into the groundbreaking Scottish Parliament building, with a crashcourse in the 2014 referendum
- Explore the Georgian New Town and explore the nightlife, shopping and delightful restaurants and cafes you'll find there
- Discounts on all other WSA adventures after you book your first with us
Unforgettable memories and more!Book Now
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Immerse yourself in this Scottish spectacle, renowned across the globe for its rugged beauty, welcoming locals, complex history and tasty cuisine. Explore the ramparts of Edinburgh Castle, experience genuine Scotch Whiskey & live like the queen at The Royal Yacht Britannia. Edinburgh’s medieval town is small enough to walk anywhere you need to go, but its modern city is immense enough to keep you coming back for more.
- Take a ride through the history of the world-famous drink that is Scotch Whiskey
- Skip-the-line entry into the hauntingly beautiful Edinburgh Castle
- Step-by-step itinerary and destination info crafted by WSA travel experts to optimize your Edinburgh experience
- Stay in Edinburgh's top hostel, located in the heart of the city
- Option: Get the royal treatment with exclusive entrance to the Royal Yacht Britannia
I loved WSA Rome. The private tours of the Vatican and Colosseum were a great way to really learn about all the places we were seeing (and skip the line!). Giorgio, our guide, showed us some really cool local places and walked us all over the city so we really knew Rome by the time we left! ...Rebecca Yount ~ Ireland, Fall 2013
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.