Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
Explore one of the most famous stretches of the Italian Riviera. These five cliffside fishing villages are wonderful to stay overnight in. Strike out on the hiking trails offering visitors breathtaking views. This rugged stretch of Italian coastline is so beautiful, that Cinque Terre is now a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site!
Fly into Milan, Pisa, Florence or Genova and connect via train (1-1.5hrs) into the Cinque Terre.
- World-class hiking, scenery & cuisine
- Sleep steps away from the beach with breathtaking cliff side views
- Opt into an unforgettable ‘voluntourism’ experience with a local winemaker and learn the tricks of the trade (seasonal only)
- Insider info for the best nightlife and local hangouts around
Hike the beautiful Cinque Terre on WSA's flexible Detour. We've expored every inch of the trails and typed up all our notes, sprinkled in some maps, and packed a guide full of all our best tips. Our Detours lets you show up and have all the fun, non of the stress.
- 2 Nights in our favorite budget acommodations just steps from the trails
- Travel consultation and advice with the WSA team
- Cinque Terre hiking pass -- hike between all towns of this beautiful coastline
- WSA's Detour Cinque Terre guide, packed with info on our favorite towns, restaurants and cafes
Pisa, Milan, Florence, Rome if you mustBook Now
VENICE CINQUE TERRE PISA FLORENCE ROME Experience more than you ever thought possible in a 10-day whirlwind across Italy’s most beautiful and historic cities and countryside. Get lost in the canals of Venice, hike the trails of the Cinque Terre, get your cool off by cliff jumping into the Mediterranean, snapchat your friends in front of Pisa’s Leaning Tower & take in the world-famous sights and tastes of Florence & Rome.
Experience the best Italy has to offer on a 10-day whirlwind adventure through Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Pisa and Rome! - More Info
The trip to Budapest was amazing! I did not know what to expect from Budapest because my roommate just told me to go with her so I was up for anything, but it ended up being one of my favorite trips so far of my study abroad experience. The hostel we stayed at gave us an excellent taste of the Budapest night life while Bogi took us to places that I definitely would not have been able to get to on my own or had known about if not for her WSA tour. It was a great weekend and I highly recommend it.Mary Reagan, Saint Louis University ~ St. Louis University, Madrid, Spring 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.