Berlin - Europe's Hipster Capital
Guided Weekend TripBook Now
Berlin is a playground for people in their 20s: great food, immense history, street art galore and a fantastic club scene. Whatever your interest, you can expect no check-box sightseeing here.
Visit the memorials from WWII and remnants of the cold war, experience a German beer hall, sample some currywurst, and let our local guide take you on a bike tour of alternative Berlin.
- Entry into the WWII History Museum
- Take in the Brandenburg Gate, East Side Gallery, and remnants of the Berlin Wall
- Group dinner at an authentic German Beer Hall
- Entry into the Reichstag
- Experience history at Checkpoint Charlie and Hitler’s Bunker
- 2 night stay in the city’s top rated hostel
- WSA's fun and friendly guide will show you all kinds of tips only a local could know
- Nightlife highlights: Head to the student packed district of Prenzlauer Berg and find all the hidden clubs
If your date isn't included, email us
and we'll try to squeeze you in!
Meet Your Tour Guide:
Originally from Sydney in Australia, I moved to Germany in 2009 to study German Literature and history in Cologne, though I eventually ended up in Berlin as it is such an incredible city. It really has everything from a deep history, great nature, delicious food and much more!
WSA weekend kicks off Friday around 10am at the hostel, so we recommend that you arrive Thursday night!
Walk through Berlin's historic center and explore the Berlin Wall remnants, checkpoint charlie and Hitler's bunker
Pay your respects at the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Entry into the Reichstag – Germany’s gorgeous and symbolic capitol dome
Taste a sampling of the best currywurst in the city plus visit an authentic German beer hall to cleanse your palate
A bike tour through alternative Berlin where you will see tons of street art and sqat houses.
Party the night away at Berlin's trendiest clubs
All local group transportation
Full time service of our professional local tour guide
Excellent company from fun group of fellow backpackers
Top local restaurants and cuisine
Discounts on all other WSA adventures and more!Book Now
Unguided WSA DetourBook Now
You’re in for the trip of a lifetime on our DIY experience of the alternative, trendy culture that has taken over this city. After being leveled during WWII and divided in half for over 25 years, Berlin has burst into the 21st century as a bustling center of fashion, commerce, culture, cuisine and history.
- Zip around Berlin on a bike tour
- Discover the seat of Europe’s powerhouse on a visit to the Reichstag, Germany’s Parliament building
- Comfy and centrally located hostel
- Discover an abandoned communist theme park, plus the city’s best currywurst and alternative nightlife scene
- Get your hands on insider info to some of Europe’s most famous street art, food, and culture
I've been in Europe since the beginning of January and have traveled every weekend. This Easter Weekend was by far the best one. The hostel was perfect and super convenient, I made a ton of new friends, and our guides (Andy, Rhianne, and Elena) made sure we saw absolutely everything in the city. The meals included were all absolutely delicious, and Andy even brought snacks every once in a while to hold us over in between meals. We were given our Easter Mass tickets the night before and strategically planned to be in the front for mass. We followed Andy's suggestions and got to sit in the very front for Mass. The wait was worth it and so was every cent of the trip's cost. I barely spent any of my own money, just on transportation to and from the airport, gelato, and food on my last day there. I would 100% recommend this company to all of my friends!Crystal Cascante, University of Florida ~ AIFS London, Spring 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.