Barcelona - Legendary clubs, beaches, and tapas
Guided Weekend TripBegin Your Adventure Now
There is a reason why students around the world congregate to this seaside spectacle. From the white sand beaches, to the breathtaking architecture, to the beachside clubs open until dawn Barcelona is a city that has something for everyone.
During your WSA weekend you will bike along the boardwalk and take in an intamate Flamenco show plus taste some of the freshest seafood and most delicious tapas of your life.
- Skip-the-line into entrance into Gaudi’s masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia
- Soak up some sun on the white sand beaches
- Bike along the boardwalk and through some of Barcelona's most beautiful neighborhoods
- Enjoy front row seats to a one-of-a-kind Flamenco show
- Explore Las Ramblas on a cultural scavenger hunt leading to the world-famous Boqueria Market.
- Rest up in the city’s top-rated hostel
- Our professional local guide will share their insider scoop on the best food Barcelona has to offer
- Nightlife highlights include: Beachfront clubs and the infamous Chupitos which has over 200 shots to choose from
- Sign up for an optional Sangria and Paella making class
If your date isn't included, email us
and we'll try to squeeze you in!
Meet Your Tour Guide:
For most of my time here I have been working as a tour guide and getting to share my love for the city with visitors from all over the world. For me, Barcelona is the perfect city because it really has something for everyone with its amazing history, art, cuisine, nightlife, and of course, sunny beaches. Come visit Barcelona and by the end I’m sure you will come to the same conclusion!
- Skip-the-line entry into the Sagrada Familia
- Guided tour down Las Ramblas, Block of Discord and Barcelona architecture walk
- City bike tour along the beach
- Traditional Flamenco Show included
- Full-time services of local, professional WSA guide
- 2 nights accommodations in a top-rated, centrally-located hostel (Fri, Sat)
- Young dynamic group (30 max.) of fellow travelers
- All local group transportation
- Discounts on all future WSA trips
Begin Your Adventure Now
- Sangria and Paella cooking class
- Options to add Thursday and Sunday accommodation
Unguided WSA DetourBegin Your Adventure Now
Are you more of a DIY kind of person? Then WSA Detours are perfect for you. Stay in Barcelona’s top-rated hostel where you can walk to the beach and soak up that sunshine. When you start to feel more adventurous, go deeper into the city’s culture and head to the world-famous Boqueria Market to sample the freshest paella. WSA’s Detour Insider Destination Guide will get you past the line for the Sagrada Familia, and see the city's most popular sights and experiences
- Skip-the-line and ogle the Sagrada Familia
- Channel your inner chef in a paella- and sangria- making class
- Discover Barcelona’s wild nightlife at the city’s hottest beach clubs and bars
- Stay in a top rated hostel, featuring nightly pub crawls, plus free WiFi and lockers
I had an absolutely amazing time on my WSA trip to Krakow, Poland. I felt like a got a lot out of my money and it was so nice not to have to worry about anything because WSA takes care of it all. Our guide was absolutely fantastic and was there with us for everything we needed-it was great to have someone around with you who knew the city so well. This is definitely a trip I will never forget. I already want to start planning my next WSA trip. What amazing destination to pick next is the hard part!Alison Wendler, Universsity of Washington ~ National University of Ireland, Galway, Spring 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.