Regional Sales Manager
Earn money and help students discover a life long love of travel
We're looking for Regional Sales Managers in the following cities:
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in delivering results independently
- Must be located in the city where you'll represent WSA
- Are outgoing and happy to speak with students and study abroad administrators alike
- Are organized, disciplined and able to work with a remote team
- Have sales experience and/or experience in the tourism industry or international education
- Are able and willing to organize and possibly lead events, day and weekend trips
- Work well in a team setting and independently
- Are familiar with key social media platforms and how to leverage them to reach students studying abroad
- Are comfortable speaking in public
The is the ideal position for someone who is driven to get results and passionate about travel. Most of the compensation is paid on commission for organizing events and trips, establishing relationships with area universities, speaking to students, and helping them discover what makes WSA the best option for their weekends.
WSA cannot offer work visas and does not reimburse for travel to the city where candidates want to work at this time.
This past weekend, I traveled to Budapest with WSA with a couple of friends from my university abroad, and I couldn't have asked for a better trip! After arriving at the hostel, we met Bogi, our tour guide for the weekend, who was instantly friendly and welcoming. Throughout the weekend, Bogi was an amazing guide! She showed us some great places for shopping and food, as well as the top sights around the city. You could tell she loved her job and never passed up an opportunity to share about her hometown and some of its history. She was so friendly and was sincerely interested in us as individuals and did everything she could do accommodate our priorities for the weekend (whether it was food, shopping, nightlife, sightseeing, etc.) I would highly recommend WSA's guided tours for any student studying abroad who wants to explore more than their university's city!Katrina Alford, Concordia University - Irvine ~ AIFS Richmond, Spring 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.