WSA Internship Program
Boost your resume AND your bucket list as part of a leading, dynamic travel startup! WSA is offering this hands-on opportunity for college-aged candidates with a passion for experiencing Europe #likealocal.
NOW RECRUITING: Spring 2018, Summer 2018, Fall 2018
All Applicants must be American citizens
Passionate about travel, marketing and all things abroad? Team WSA is recruiting our next round of student interns to the team. This is your chance to get hands-on experience with a top-rated travel startup and gain resume points while exploring Europe! Student interns are our eyes and ears on the ground, playing a crucial role in the WSA family.
Get acquainted with WSA past & present interns from around the world.
Assigned will include:
- Raising awareness and promoting WSA trips on campus and on social media.
- Creating content for digital media platforms (i.e. writing for the blog and snapchat takeovers)
- Actively representing WSA's trusted travel resources for fellow students and peers
- Marketing/Promotions, including sharing deals, tips and giveaways with your study abroad community
- Opportunity to host travel workshops and events on your campus
- Eligible for free trips which are earned when other students use your promo code when booking a trip
- Develop your resume/CV with real-world international work experience.
- Boost skills specifically toward your professional goals (marketing, writing, video, etc.)
- Be a part of a dynamic, passionate team of students and travelers from across the country
We accept student interns currently/planning to study abroad in Europe.
Questions? Get in touch with us!
Last weekend a group of my friends and I all did the Budapest guided tour with Bogi and I can honestly say it was the best time so far during this study abroad experience! The best part was that everything was planned and directions to get around were clear so it was a completely stress free...Colleen Maloney, Bridgewater State University ~ University of Limerick, Spring 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.