Loved your WSA experience abroad? Join our team in the U.S. at your home school or city!
You had a great time touring with us—now, earn money by sharing your experiences with friends back on campus! We strive to provide amazing cultural experiences to students and positive word of mouth helps us spread the word about the quality of our trips. This program is not only meant to encourage international travel, but also to provide you with an outlet to build professional skills while communicating the value of our own study abroad experience to others. Represent us at your stateside campus by attending Study Abroad Orientations for future travelers, giving your first hand experience of your time overseas with WSA, and distributing information about our trips.
- Get paid! Hourly per event, plus commission and bonuses for performance-based sales.
- Work on a flexible schedule based on your personal commitments
- Gain real world professional experience in the travel industry, as well as entrepreneurial and communications skills
- Relive your study abroad experience by sharing with other students
- Work with the WSA executive team and make valuable business connections outside of school
- Become your school's established, knowledgable source for all things abroad and WSA
- Past WSA tour member (required)
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at your home campus
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a high degree of enthusiasm about study abroad and most importantly, WSA!
If you believe you fit these requirements, please fill out and submit our brief online application.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
This past weekend, I traveled to Budapest with WSA with a couple of friends from my university abroad, and I couldn't have asked for a better trip! After arriving at the hostel, we met Bogi, our tour guide for the weekend, who was instantly friendly and welcoming. Throughout the weekend, Bogi was an amazing guide! She showed us some great places for shopping and food, as well as the top sights around the city. You could tell she loved her job and never passed up an opportunity to share about her hometown and some of its history. She was so friendly and was sincerely interested in us as individuals and did everything she could do accommodate our priorities for the weekend (whether it was food, shopping, nightlife, sightseeing, etc.) I would highly recommend WSA's guided tours for any student studying abroad who wants to explore more than their university's city!Katrina Alford, Concordia University - Irvine ~ AIFS Richmond, Spring 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.