Join Team WSA
WSA is searching for young, entrepreneurial professionals who are passionate about bridging cultural gaps wherever they go and who bring an impressive skillset to help take WSA to the next level. Applications are received on an ongoing basis, and attractive candidates will be responded to for interviews and further information.
Opportunities for Students Abroad
Complete an internship while abroad! Learn more and apply for opportunities to be involved with WSA while studying abroad in Europe.
Loved your WSA experience abroad? Click to read how to join the WSAmbassador team and help spread the word about WSA at your home university.
Opportunities for Professionals
COO & Business Development
(Posted August 2016)
WSA Europe is no longer a start up and we need a key experienced team member who can help bring strategic growth to the company, and provide birds-eye insight into ways to improve, streamline and continue to provide more experiences to more customers. WSA is looking for someone with experience in the tourism industry, who can rely on lessons already learned to approach challenges and obstacles from a new perspective.
We understand that not all strong candidates will meet all the requirements below. Don't let that phase you--if you've got experience in another field, and want to bridge to tourism, we're interested in hearing from you. Please clearly communicate what parallels you anticipate in your professional experience. If you're recently graduated and lack on professional experience, but have compelling ideas on how to reach out to our target market, we're also interested in hearing from you.
- B2B development, establish working relationships and contracts with schools and programs
- Itinerary research, development and execution
- Employee management and assessment
- Financial forecasting seasonally and annually
- Prepare and develop pitches for investor communities, and present to them with the WSA team
- Copy editing and creating written descriptions of tours, professional correspondence, website and more
- Three years experience in tourism or international education industry
- College degree in marketing, business management, tourism or other related field--OR demonstrated real world abilities.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (verbal, written and other media)
- Strong teamworking skills to manage a team of passionate, remote guides and core team members
- Management skills which accommodate different working styles and a remote workplace
- Involvement in international education preferred with experience at industry conferences like NAFSA & the Forum for Education Abroad
- Multiple languages spoken preferred as it demonstrates an international outlook
Please send in your information via email including:
- Your full CV
- A cover letter speaking to your industry experience
- And at least two industry-related references
City Tour Guide & Coordinator
WSA is hiring local, young, professional guides to manage and lead tour operations in:
- Barcelona, Spain
- Reykjavik, Iceland
- Must be located and living in guiding city or area
- Command of local language and fluency in English
- 2 years of guiding experience in the city of interest
- Highly organized and have the ability to manage tour logistics
Send an email with your CV, cover letter and 2 references attached to [email protected] .com
Regional Sales & on-the-ground Marketing
WSA needs fun, young, outgoing, professional, charismatic, and responsible brand representatives to drive sales in the following countries:
- Excellent organizational and verbal & written communication skills
- Applicants must show experience in delivering results independently
- Must be located in or willing to transfer to the city where you'll represent WSA
- Are extremely outgoing and extroverted, happy to speak with students and administrators alike
- Are organized, disciplined and deliberate
- Have sales experience
- Are happy to organize & promote solo events
- Works well both in a team setting and independently
This position may also involve itinerary design and leading day trips for local students outside of your home city. Candidates who can demonstrate capacity for this will be given priority.
Base salary with comission on sales, events and trips designed and run. Incentives will be laid out for developing institution contracts.
WSA cannot offer work visas, but travel stipend and expenses will be covered for promotional events and purposes.
WSA does not offer travel to the city or region where candidates want to work at this time.
Send an email with your CV and Cover Letter attached to [email protected] .com
Download More Info:
I had such an awesome weekend with my WSA group! Our leader was so great, really cool and nice. We got to see everything and it didn't feel rushed at all.Gerty Flagg, Keene State College ~ Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.