Join Team WSA
WSA is searching for young, entrepreneurial professionals who are passionate about bridging cultural gaps wherever they go and who bring an impressive skillset to help take WSA to the next level. Applications are received on an ongoing basis, and attractive candidates will be responded to for interviews and further information.
Opportunities for Students Abroad
Complete an internship while abroad! Learn more and apply for opportunities to be involved with WSA while studying abroad in Europe.
Loved your WSA experience abroad? Click to read how to join the WSAmbassador team and help spread the word about WSA at your home university.
Opportunities for Professionals
City Tour Guide & Coordinator
WSA is hiring local, young, professional guides to manage and lead tour operations in:
- Barcelona, Spain
- Reykjavik, Iceland
- Must be located and living in guiding city or area
- Command of local language and fluency in English
- 2 years of guiding experience in the city of interest
- Highly organized and have the ability to manage tour logistics
Send an email with your CV, cover letter and 2 references attached to [email protected] .com
Regional Sales & on-the-ground Marketing
WSA needs fun, young, outgoing, professional, charismatic, and responsible brand representatives to drive sales in the following countries:
- Excellent organizational and verbal & written communication skills
- Applicants must show experience in delivering results independently
- Must be located in or willing to transfer to the city where you'll represent WSA
- Are extremely outgoing and extroverted, happy to speak with students and administrators alike
- Are organized, disciplined and deliberate
- Have sales experience
- Are happy to organize & promote solo events
- Works well both in a team setting and independently
This position may also involve itinerary design and leading day trips for local students outside of your home city. Candidates who can demonstrate capacity for this will be given priority.
Base salary with comission on sales, events and trips designed and run. Incentives will be laid out for developing institution contracts.
WSA cannot offer work visas, but travel stipend and expenses will be covered for promotional events and purposes.
WSA does not offer travel to the city or region where candidates want to work at this time.
Send an email with your CV and Cover Letter attached to [email protected] .com
Download More Info:
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.