Custom Trips & Travel Consulting
Have it your way!
Are you traveling with a group of friends and want a trip tailor-made to your interests and priorities? Know what you want to do, but would like to get more ideas or some structure to your trip? Get in touch and we can organize custom trips for you, your friends and your school group!
WSA Working with Students
Do you have a group of friends interested in a customized or private excursion? Get in touch and we can help you make the most of your time in these incredible cities. Our WSA options include:
- Guided or unguided excursions
- In-destination meals at our favorite restaurants
- Local, inter-city and international transportation via bus and train
- Top local sightseeing
- One of WSA's professional local guides (applicable to guided custom trips)
Minimum group size: 12
Prices from: 99 eur/person
Get in touch here to begin planning your adventure with your friends!
WSA Working with Administrators
Organizing a field trip or need logistical assistance for an excursion in Europe? Get in touch and we can make it happen. WSA works with high schools and universities as well as program providers to enhance students' experience oveseas.
WSA has put together successful trips to numerous destinations across Europe including:
- Private, custom Paris weekend for 25 high schools students
- Private, custom 4 day excursion for students in Rome to Cinque Terre and Florence
- Private, custom day trip to the hill towns of Umbria to sample local cuisine and wine
- Minimum number of participants: 10
Prices vary from 50eur/person
Administrators, get in touch here to begin planning your academic excursion.
WSA Travel Consulting
We're here to help you out! Whatever travel advice or arrangements you may need, we can line them up for you to take all the stress out of travel planning and research. We can offer:
- Itineraries for both individual cities and longer trips throughout Europe
- Accommodations, sights, activities, restaurants and nightlife recommendations for each city you'll visit
- Logistical arrangements made for you on your behalf including transportation, accommodation and sightseeing reservations
Our consulting rate is 65 eur/hour plus and reservations we make on your behalf.
Get in touch here to begin planning your unforgettable vacation!
I had such an awesome weekend with my WSA group! Our leader was so great, really cool and nice. We got to see everything and it didn't feel rushed at all.Gerty Flagg, Keene State College ~ Fall 2015
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.